Flexible Schedule – HomeCare contractors accept only the jobs that fit into your schedule so you can tend to the things that matter most, like family.
Choice of Clients – HomeCare contractors have the option to decline to work with any clients for any reason, ensuring a good match for both the client and the cleaner.
Representation – HomeCare contractors are supported by our agencies office staff to answer customer questions and schedule changes, allowing them the time to do what you do best.
Pay – HomeCare contractors have the ability to earn a much higher income compared to working on their own or working with a national company.
Freedom – Most business owners have to worry about all aspects of their business. HomeCare contractors only have to worry about their supplies, getting to and from jobs, and completing the job. We handle the rest; phone and online bookings, scheduling, payment, tax forms, etc.
Are We the Perfect Match?
Are you an independent contractor who is seeking to add jobs either part time or full time to your existing schedule? Are you someone looking to break into the cleaning industry and start your own business?
HomeCare Referral Agency is a subsidiary of Quality Cleaning Maid to Order which is one of the area’s highest rated companies for quality and customer satisfaction. We are also a winner of many awards including the Best of Fremont awards for 8 years now. As such we attract quality clients. If you like hard work and thrive in an upbeat, supportive environment, you will simply love it here.
· Have availability to take on work.
· Agree to guarantee your work to our clients’ satisfaction.
· Have transportation that includes car insurance, and a valid driver’s license.
· Are by nature efficient, organized, detailed, focused and proactive.
· Honestly enjoy cleaning.
· Can speak, read, and write English proficiently.
· Are able to provide 2-3 professional references.
· Can pass a background check.
· Can pass random drug testing.
· Match you to jobs that fit your needs, as little or as much as you’d like.
· Take care of scheduling and collection of payments.
· Take care of issuing 1099’s at the end of the year.
· Act as a liaison between you and customers if any issues arise.
· Can arrange for permanent placement if you desire where no agency fees will have to be paid after our placement fees are paid.
Fantastic Pay… We pay more than most other Agencies!! And if you are so inclined we have a permanent placement program where you can work your own clients, if you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I get jobs that are just located close to my home?
Yes, we will only match you to jobs that fit your specific criteria.
Do you guarantee my hours?
Technically, the hours are not “guaranteed”, but we are a thriving business that gets tons of leads each and every week so we can easily fill any gaps you may have quickly.
Will I get to clean for the same clients on an ongoing basis?
Yes, if you’d like we can set up your schedule with primarily on-going clients who are on a regular cleaning schedule and who live relatively close to one another so your drive time is minimized. You will also have opportunities to do initial cleanings for new clients who may then become your regular ongoing client. Our clients and contractors like to get to know one another and appreciate as much consistency and routine as possible.
If this sounds perfect for you then – Apply online
If you have questions or would like to know more, please call our office at 510.294.8804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.